Expression of Interest: COVID-19 Program Administrative Assistant
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is seeking applications for a temporary, short-term position as Administrative Assistant for COVID-19 Programming at our Mary’s Harbour location. Working under the direction of the COVID-19 Program Manager, the Program Assistant will be responsible for the general administration functions for COVID-19 community response programs.
This application will close end of day on June 27, 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- Respond to in-person and telephone inquiries and provide assistance in navigating services.
- Provide administrative support for various COVID-19 programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of programs and services.
- General office administration and file management functions.
- Assist members in completing applications for programs and services.
- Demonstrate a commitment to NCC’s employee values and policies.
- Provide diverse support to the organization as directed.
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- Post-secondary education in office administration, business administration or social sciences. An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Indigenous cultures in the region.
- Solid general office administration skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS office is essential.
- Must be able to work evening and weekends when required.
Please submit resume and cover letter expressing your interest to:
Chelsea Dyson, HR Coordinator
NunatuKavut Community Council
Preference will be given to qualified members of the NunatuKavut Community Council.