Interested in developing a Business Operational Plan for a gas/fuel social enterprise in Black Tickle?
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is looking for individuals and/or businesses who are interested in developing a Business Operational Plan (BOP) for a Gas/Fuel Retail Social Enterprise to be located in Black Tickle, Labrador.
As a first step, we are asking interested parties to complete and submit the Letter of Intent form below, along with an outline of your experience, company/individual profile and budget, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These initial submissions must be received by November 27, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. AST.
The successful applicant will then be asked to develop a five-year BOP in coordination with the Local Service District in Black Tickle. The BOP must:
- Clearly show the break-even point of operations on monthly and annual revenue forecasts;
- Consider other revenue streams such as oils, lubricants, food etc;
- Consider Operational Funding for Social Enterprises;
- Consider Newfoundland & Labrador Board of Commissioners of Public Utilities pricing options; and
- Consider all applicable environmental and other permitting.
The BOP must be completed and presented to NCC by January 29, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. AST. Please indicate if you are a NCC member in good standing and registered with NunatuKavut Registry of Indigenous Businesses.