Nunacor is hiring a Business Advisor!
Our business development arm Nunacor is looking for a Business Advisor to join their team in the Happy Valley-Goose Bay office!
- Provides entrepreneurial assistance and counseling to NunatuKavut Business Centre clients, primarily in the tourism industry.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of client business plans.
- Coordinates and recommends direction to the Nunacor Development Corporation and NunatuKavut Business Centre clients on available funding sources and consulting services.
- Promotes and maintains the NunatuKavut Business Registry.
- Promotes services of the NunatuKavut Business Centre.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors labor market data in NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) territory.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed progress reports.
- Maintains client files and statistics and follows up with clients regularly.
- Inputs client data into the ARMS database after client meetings.
- Determines client eligibility and gathers personal information.
- Promotes entrepreneurship to the NCC Membership.
- Plans business workshops and training.
- Provides outreach entrepreneurial support to NunatuKavut communities in Southern Labrador.
- Provides business support to NunatuKavut tourism operators.
- Successfully completed post secondary education in business administration, human resource development, finance, hospitality/tourism or similar field of study; or three to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel.
Please note: This is an internal and external posting.
Salary: Starting at $50,000-$56,000 to commensurate with qualifications. Nunacor offers a competitive benefits package.
Deadline to apply is Friday, September 20, 2019 at 4:00 PM Atlantic Time
To learn more about Nunacor or to apply online, visit the Nunacor website at www.nunacor.com