Request for proposals: physical wellness services
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is inviting proposals from businesses or individuals to offer physical wellness services during the COVID-19 global pandemic. This should include services such as individual and group physical wellness training, educational tutorials and nutritional coaching. The contract timeline is from July 6 to October 6, 2020.
The proposal can be forwarded by email to:
Deadline for proposals is June 26, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. AST.
- The successful business or individual will be expected to provide weekly updates to NCC, as well as NCC membership numbers of those accessing individual physical wellness services.
- All services must be provided virtually, online or by telephone.
- All published material, including videos, must be pre-approved by NCC.
- Copies of all videos produced during the contract period will remain the intellectual property of NCC.
- The proposal should include all of the information outlined below:
- Proposed project plan, with timelines, that indicates the steps to be taken.
- Description of business and/or individual qualifications and experiences.
- At least two references.
- Detailed budget, including HST (if applicable).