REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP): GENERAL CONTRACTOR SERVICES IN CARTWRIGHT, NL STAFF HOUSE RENOVATIONS
NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is inviting proposals from the private sector to perform renovations on our staff house in Cartwright. The general contractor will be responsible for all required labor, equipment and permits related to the completion of this project as outlined in this RFP & Scope of Work. The successful contractor will also work with NCC’s Project Manager to review and recommend supply lists required for this project.
If interested, please complete the application form contained in this RFP and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions must be received by 16:30AST on October 11, 2023. All proposals will be reviewed by NCC with the successful general contractor being notified within five (5) working days, with project works to start shortly thereafter.
- The contractor will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance upon accepting the contract.
- The contractor will be required to provide a Letter in Good Standing with Workplace NL.
- Preference may be given to contractors registered with the NunatuKavut Business Registry.
- The successful contractor will be required to participate in a project kickoff and project completion meeting.
- Work to be completed on or before Dec 31, 2023.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to apply, please contact Shawn Holwell at email@example.com or call (709) 938-7882.
The following items will be required with your submission:
- Detailed work proposal satisfying NCC’s scope of work.
- Completed application, provided in this document.
- Provide two (2) client references.
SCOPE OF WORK
NunatuKavut Community Council requires a general contractor to renovate residential property in Cartwright.
- All works to include labor, equipment, materials and permits to renovate a residential property with 2 levels for combined floor area of 81sqm (lower level 48sqm and upper level 33sqm). It will involve some demolition, electrical upgrade to 200-amp service, reconstruction of interior levels, interior finishes, removal of existing oil furnace/tank and all connections, all details covered in construction drawing package “Interior Upgrades to Staff Accommodation Unit”.
- Consult with Project Management for interior finishes.
- Successful contractor will be responsible for proper disposal of all materials.
- Drywall not required.
Contact Shawn Holwell by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (709) 938-7882 if you require additional information on work scope and project planning scheduling.