Request for Tenders: Hauling and Handling Drums of Fuel/Gas for Black Tickle
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is now accepting tenders from interested individuals and or businesses, to deliver 90 drums of home heating fuel and 90 drums of gasoline from local businesses in Cartwright, Labrador to a designated drop off location in Black Tickle, Labrador. Preference may be given to bids from the Sandwich Bay – Island of Ponds area. Due to the volume and short time frames, NCC may select more than one bidder.
If interested, please complete the short tender form here or download PDF below and submit by email to email@example.com. Submissions must be received by March 30, 2020. NCC will review and evaluate submissions and announce results by March 31, 2020 with work to commence as soon as possible.
- All empty drums will need to be picked up from a designated location in Black Tickle and transported to Cartwright to be filled at local businesses.
- Once drums are filled, they will need to be transported back to Black Tickle at designated location.
- Cost to transport per drum should include all associated costs such as labour, transportation rentals, fuel consumption, maintenance, etc.
- Coordination will be done through NCC and the Local Service District in Black Tickle.
- The successful tender must adhere to the recent Public State of Emergency declared by the Cartwright Town Council on March 25, 2020.
- Bidders must adhere to all public health safety directives relating to COVID-19.
- This is time sensitive work as it is dependent upon local ice conditions and should be completed by April 7, 2020.