RFP: Rental Property in Black Tickle
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is requesting proposals for a rental property in Black Tickle, Labrador. NCC aims to secure a property for staff and partners to use as accommodations while working in the community.
We encourage potential landlords to submit a proposal offering rental properties that fulfill the following criteria:
- Property needs to be fully furnished.
- A 3-bedroom unit is preferred but other options will be considered.
- Property must be equipped with essential utilities, including water and sewer, electricity, internet, and sufficient heating.
- The property should be easily accessible.
- The landlord will be responsible for ensuring the property is properly maintained including snow removal as required.
NCC will work with the successful landlord to create a formal lease agreement that outlines the terms, responsibilities, and any specific rules or guidelines agreeable to both parties.
Please contact Olivia Broomfield at email@example.com to request an application package or if you have any questions regarding the RFP process.
Contract will begin February 1, 2024 and end August 31, 2024, with the possibility of renewal.
Submissions must be received by end of day on January 12, 2024.