RFP: Retrofit of community hall in Black Tickle
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is inviting proposals from the private sector to complete upgrades/retro-fits on a community hall in Black Tickle, Labrador (please see current photos and drawings in Appendix A). The successful enterprise will be responsible for all tools and labour related to the completion of this project as outlined in this RFP & Scope of Work. The successful enterprise will also work with NCC’s Project Manager to review and order all supplies required for this project. As Black Tickle is an isolated community, timing is crucial as the shipping of supplies needs to be coordinated around the scheduling of the boat plane, boat or charter.
If interested, please complete the short application form contained in this RFP and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received by June 30, 2021. All proposals will be reviewed by NCC with the successful enterprise being notified by July 15, 2021 with project works to start shortly after.
- The enterprise will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance upon awarding of the contract.
- The enterprise will also be required to provide a Letter in Good Standing from WorkplaceNL.
- Preference may be given to enterprises registered with the NunatuKavut Business Centre.
- The enterprise will be asked to participate in a project debrief and kickoff meeting.
- The enterprise must follow any public health directives related to COVID-19 pandemic in place when
the contracted work begins.
If you have any questions or you wish to submit an application, please contact Shawn Holwell at
email@example.com (709) 938-7882.