RFP: Virtual Mental Wellness Services
The NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) is inviting proposals from businesses or individuals to offer virtual mental wellness services during the COVID-19 global pandemic. This should include services such as individual counselling and group mental wellness information sessions. Development of items such as videos should be included.
The contract timeline is from June 1 to July 31, 2022 (with possible extension).
The proposal can be forwarded by email to:
Shawn Holwell, COVID-19 Project Manager
Deadline for proposals is May 9, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. AST.
- The successful business or individual will be expected to provide weekly updates to NCC, as well as NCC membership numbers of those accessing individual mental wellness services.
- All services must be provided virtually, online or by telephone.
- All published material, including videos, must be pre-approved by NCC.
- Copies of all videos produced during the contract period will remain the intellectual property of NCC.
- The proposal should include all the
information outlined below:
- Proposed project plan, with timelines, that indicates the steps to be taken.
- Description of business and/or individual qualifications and experiences.
- At least two references.
- Detailed budget, including HST (if applicable).