NCC’s Home Repair Program provides funding assistance for individual home repair in NunatuKavut communities.
Applicants should meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) Full Member – Resident;
- Have a combined applicant/co-applicant income at or below $40,000, as per line 236 on a most recent income tax return;
- Provide proof of homeownership, by way of a deed of clear title or affidavit;
- Must be the owner and occupant of the home;
- Homeowners can reapply once every three years.
- Have an eligible repair item; and
- Be at least 19 years of age.
*Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out the forms electronically. Download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
All enquiries about this program can be directed to:
Home Repair Program Officer
(Port Hope Simpson)
Tel/Fax: (709) 960-0453